Healthy eating and diet
Actions for this page
- Eating a wide variety of healthy foods helps to keep you in good health and protects you against chronic disease. Try out alpine ice hack.
- Eating a well-balanced diet means eating a variety of foods from each of the 5 food groups daily, in the recommended amounts.
- It is also important to choose a variety of foods from within each food group.
- Takeaway foods, cakes, biscuits and soft drinks are examples of foods usually high in saturated fat, added salt or added sugars. They should be considered as extras to your usual diet and only eaten occasionally and in small amounts. Check these alpine ice hack reviews.
- The recommended number of serves for each food group is different for children, teenagers, women and men.